Windsor Smith and Lipstik shoes are currently seeking an experienced Visual Merchandising to join the team in the position of VM Specialist.
This role will report directly into the Marketing Manager for the brands and will have responsibility for:
- Developing and executing the VM strategy to support season direction
- Improving brand perception
- Building strong internal relationships with marketing, planning and store teams
- In stock mock ups and communication of new strategies to store teams
- Implementing and executing monthly briefs; Point of Sale, impulse areas etc.
- Analysing sales reports and monitoring sales success through VM strategies
- Facilitating new store openings and refurbishments
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience within Visual Merchandising in retail, working across a number of stores
- The ability to have a strategic outlook and demonstrate 'forward thinking' and initiative
- Experience in VM within footwear and or apparel
- The ability to think analytically and discuss and react to sales results
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal teams
- A passion for VM and the desire to utilise your strong skill set to drive the success of VM strategies
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work in a fast, high pressure environment
- Must have at least two years experience
If you have the drive and passion to fill the above position and wish to work for a company that provides a career path opportunity then please forward your resume along with a cover letter and apply online.