Established in 1946 in Melbourne, Windsor Smith is Australia's No.1 leading fashion men's and women's footwear.
Windsor Smith is now stocked all around the world in the best boutiques an e-stores as well as having over 40 stores Australia wide.
Windsor Smith is a market leader in Fashion Footwear.
About the role:
The Myer Concession Manager is responsible for but not limited to:
- Raising and allocating orders at Myers head office.
- Completing store visits and providing staff with relevant and timely feedback.
- Reviewing store photos and providing adequate feedback.
- Completing store training on visual merchandising, customer service and stock management.
- Analyzing stock levels and sales per store
- Managing Windsor Smith store staff within the 6 Myer concession sites.
Who you are:
To be eligible for this role you must possess the following qualities:
- Previous retail management experience.
- High level of skills using Microsoft office specifically excel and outlook
- Previous experience in working in fashion retail
- Ability to translate sales into achievable and deliverable sales
- Proven experience of delivering and going above and beyond kpi's