Windsor Smith are an Australian National Company that has the Hottest Fashion Footwear available all year round for Men and Women and an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Planner to join our team.
This role has direct accountability for managing retail sales, stock and the data integrity of all business planning tools and reports. Retail includes full price, clearance and online stores.
- Establish sales budgets each season. This should be broken down by store, by week and by category.
- Maintain and manage the Open to Buy for the Retail Business ensuring sales and closing stock targets are planned and monitored.
- Build forward Option Plans taking into consideration historical trading patterns, product and brand strategies and store capacity.
- Monitor Marketing Calendar and plan for key trading events
- Plan and manage aged stock for clearance
- Create orders and balancing size runs (Experience working with size runs is a must)
- Facilitate weekly trading meetings for the Retail business by providing analysis, action points and recommendations to drive sales
- Re-forecast sales on a weekly basis during the season
- Brief and work with the Allocation Analysts on distrubution and allocations to ensure the right stock is at the right store.
- Prepare and analyse weekly sales reports for the Retail business
- Prepare and analyse reports for the retail business for analysis as required
- Make recommendations to push stock deliveries out and/or pull stock deliveries forward
- Prepare and analyse reports and consolidate information for Mid and Post Season reviews
- Prepare monthly reports
Preferred Attributes and Experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Clear communication skills
- Good knowledge of retail operations
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work and meet strict deadlines
- Strict attention to detail, accuracy and follow through
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Please email your resume to Leanne@windsorsmith.com.au