Windsor Smith is and Australian leading fashion footwear brand and they a looking for an Accounts Receivable and all-rounder, along with good communication skills that will see you as a successful candidate.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- 9am to 3pm (Monday-Friday)
- Report to Accountant and Finance Director
- Ensure the accuracy of Accounts Receivable ledgers including accurately recording payments and allocations
- Perform Month End reconciliations and journal adjustments
- Prepare monthly Debtors Aged Trial Balance Reports, customer statements and stop supply list, and assist in monthly sales analysis report.
- Process new customer applications including trade reference checks and PPSR
- Maintain Debtors accounts in the ERP system (Apparel 21)
- Liaise with customers, sales team and warehouse regarding customer account matters including debt, requesting deposits/payments for cash sales, investigating customer queries/claims, raising Credit Notes, arranging goods returns and pick-ups, etc.
- Assist in Accounts Payable when required
- Ad-hoc tasks when required
The candidate must have:
- Sound accounts receivable experience and knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience/good knowledge with multi-companies structure
- Good Excel skills and general computer skills
- Experience of Apparel 21 (AP21) is preferable but not necessary
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude and work promptly
We offer a fantastic , friendly working environment for the right candidate in a company that is well established and growing.